Is Cedar Hill Prep right for your child? Attend the next Open House to find out!
We cordially invite all parents of Preschool - 8th Grade students to sign up and attend our next Open Houses:
- Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten - Monday, April 24th (8:45am - 9:45am)
- Elementary School - Tuesday, April 25th (8:45am - 9:45am)
- Middle School - Thursday, April 27th (8:45am - 9:45am)
(RSVP by clicking on the appropriate session above and you will be redirected to our EventBrite event page.)
Attend our brief presentation, meet the Founder, the Principal, and the Director of Admissions as well as some of our teachers before taking a guided tour of the campus.
This is a unique opportunity to hear more about our philosophy and approach to whole child development, our students' accomplishments and the warm, diverse community we have created to nurture the potential of each child.
Our presentation for all of our guests will focus on such topics as:
- Why you should choose Cedar Hill Prep School for your child.
- What our school does to bring out the best in your child.
- Testimonials from parents and students on how we encourage and support all of our students to excel and embrace academic achievement, challenges and opportunities.
This is for adults only and is an exclusive and informative presentation.